Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

D'Banj reveals his secret Marriage to Girlfirend

SHOCKING !

D’Banj got married secretly to his girlfriend, Miss Didi Kilgrow last year, July 2, 2016 and now they have a baby boy named Daniel.


The News of the Nigerian Afro pop star, D’Banj getting hitched even though has been making the rounds in the industry was only a rumor up ntil now as the Koko Master himself finally revealed that indeed, he is married to his long time Girlfriend Lineo Didi Kilgrow. He in his usual carefree mannertold that he was well aware of the risk that would besiege a relationship like his once it is exposed to the media. In his words while speaking speaking at BEAT FM 99.9 on Thursday evening.

“I decided to keep my marriage to Didi a secret because based on experience relationships like this get mixed with media hypes and speculations and then it becomes complicated. I want to thank my close friends, parent and families for keeping this secret. You know the pressure to get married was this high and mum told me she wants to see the girl I am dating and would want to marry. I told her that there was this babe and we didn’t want to marry yet but she insisted that if she was the one for me that we should have a small ceremony and the rest is history. I’m glad I listened to her,”

He however did not reveal when the white wedding will hold but he  disclosed that it will be held when they are both ready for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

MISSING NOLLYWOOD STARS - WHERE ARE THEY

 by: Molley Obbu Is it just me or have several Pioneer Nollywood actors and actresses have just disappears from our screens. One secon...

Total Pageviews