Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Nollywood Actress Ify Arinze Loses entire family in one day







Nollywood Actress Ify Arinze Loses Mother & 3 Family Members To Food Poisoning Same Day

What can be termed as the saddest tale in the history of the Nigerian Film industry is the incidence of grave loss that basseted the young actress; Ify Arinze who  recently lost 4 family member to  a purported poisoning. She lamented on social media as she solicited for the prayers of fans and well meaning Nigerians;
“exactly one week today! I lost my mother, my brother’s wife, and his two kids, in one day and one place! They went to bed and didn’t wake up! They said they were poisoned! My mother only went for omugwo, she walked into my brother’s house with her two legs, alive and healthy and three weeks later, she was carried out as a corpse alongside the child she came to do omugwo for!


Now I have to bury 4 members of my family at once! Only God can heal my brother and I ,am not strong enough to even comfort him at this time, cause I can barely pick my own pieces! Please remember us in ur prayers! Cause words have failed us this time! We can’t ask why us, or why our family!
Farewell to my Mother, the womb that carried me! The one that nurtured me, Farewell to my sister in law,(Amara) Farewell to my niece (Chisimdi) and Farewell to my nephew who was barely 2 month old( Chimeremeze)… they said we can’t question God! But my heart is full with questions!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

MISSING NOLLYWOOD STARS - WHERE ARE THEY

 by: Molley Obbu Is it just me or have several Pioneer Nollywood actors and actresses have just disappears from our screens. One secon...

Total Pageviews